So apparently there are three "rules" to blogging. I was recently lectured by Krystle Lowen and Katie Willis after describing an interesting story about my ________ named _________. Apparently this story was too inappropriate to blog about (whatever that means). But rules are made to be broken, right? Anyway, these are the three "rules" that I probably won't keep while blogging:
1.) No blogging about individuals without permission (Already broke in the previous paragraph)
2.) No pictures of individuals without permission (Definitely will break)
3.) No blogging about love (i.e., previous relationships, current relationships or hopeful relationships). This rule specifically comes from Katie Willis (broke rule #1, again) who loves to talk about love. Now this one I may keep for obvious reasons. Especially in regards to current relationships. I don't know why I'd blog about previous relationships or hopeful relationships since I never divulge any information about my dating life to anyone. But I'd be more lenient about those rules than blogging about current relationships.
Now I'm sure they're plenty of other rules that I haven't listed. If anyone reads this, which I have no idea why anyone would, help me list some more "rules" that need to be broken.
No comments:
Post a Comment